Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My project today.

Tomorrow is a big day here. My son's school has there annual parish picnic/parade. Since I am resident room mom I am in charge of our class to get ready for the parade. The parade theme this year is holiday and the 2nd grade got 4th of July. Well come to find out the teacher has a work shop and won't be at the parade. So I have to take all the children to Mass and then get them to there parade post. I can barely wrangle up my 8yr old much less a whole class!
The sploches on the outside are the kids hand prints to resemble fireworks. :o)


Now we find out that the Mayor will be in the parade and we will be following him. Keep in mind I live in St Louis City. So this is a big deal for our mayor to come to our tiny parade. So wish me luck on keeping the kids in line for parade.


1 comment:

One Boy One Girl Boutique said...

Wow, that Banner looks Great...Love the hand print border! Good Luck with the kids ;)
~Patricia