Friday, June 13, 2008

Meet Jack

I have no will power!!
Well my husband thought it would be fun to go to Petsmart tonight. Well $100 later we walk out with Jack.
Well we actually went to a different store 20 min away to get him. The 1st store only had 1 guinea pig and he was a bit nervous. So we went to a different store to find Jack. Riley picked him first thing. We were going back and forth on name choices and Xavier decided it should be Jack.
We did look at hamsters and thought about a bird. Neither one I was secure in getting for the kids. With a hamster or birds the kids would never be able to play with it. I would be to afraid it would get hurt or lost.
So Jack is Tim's fathers day present. ;o)
Peek a boo
Whatcha doin Willis?



1 comment:

One Boy One Girl Boutique said...

I'm not going to show bella and Trenton this post, LOL We had a Guinea Pig when Trenton was younger. He was adorable but cleaning the cage was not fun...stay on top of that ;)
~Patricia