Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My poor Blog

Well it has been a while since I have been in my blog. I thought things would be calming down around here but it has gotten crazier (is that a word?)


On a personal note

I have begun my journey to fitness. AGAIN! I had join a physique competition last year and I won MIP woman by losing over 30lbs. Well I have slipped this past winter to gain it back. Partly to a foot injury that given me problems this past year.

So I will be back to a tight diet and at the gym 4+ times a week. So I will keep you updated on my monthly success. I have joined the competition again this year and hoping to win again this year but keep it off this time. ;o)
I do have one listing ending tomorrow.
It was made with the Heather Ross Goldfish in bags fabric. I love this fabric and would love to more but this is the last of it. Don't miss out on such a great deal!! Size 3/4


1 comment:

One Boy One Girl Boutique said...

I started out slow with my Blog too. You'll be in the swing of posting soon. I love that Goldie Fabric & Dress...wish my Paypal acct. wasn't empty so I could bid
~Patricia