Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You pick

Toy or Torture Device?
Well at first thought I was excited by my new addition. After forcing myself to complete 20min today. I have decided this is more of a torture device! ;)
Truthfully I am thrilled to have the new elliptical. It will allow me to get a work out in before the kids get up. In the long run it will give me more time during the day to work. I have also decided I am a much happier person when I am exercising and at a healthy weight.
So to get motivated I started a group at my local non for profit gym. We are doing a biggest losers group. I am heading up the group and keeping us motivated. With that it will make me accountable for my weight loss as well. We are also mking it a little contest. Everyone puts in $10 and whomever losses the most gets the pot.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jamie! Finally decided to come out from lurking and post :) Congrats on the new addition...torturous as it is :p We have the exact same one and I also love being able to use it in the morning before the kids are up. The new dress is adorable and glad to see you all had a great time over the holidays!