Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pets on parade

Pets on Parade!!
Well this Christmas we added a new family member. Riley recieved his LIZARD for Christmas. On Dec 28th we went to a local reptile Expo to pick her out. Met a really nice breeder in the area and got Velvet. (Riley named her. I LOVE it)
This pet that was suppose to be Tim and Riley's project has slowly become mine. :( She is cute and she doesn't bother me. It's the crickets!! Ick! I am having issues with this feeding thing. The unfortunate part is that everyone is gone expect me when she is suppose to eat. So that is the reason for me feeding her. ;)

Here she is. She is about 6" long and just 3 months old. She will get about 24" by the time she is an adult. Also mostly on produce!! These crickets are going to break the bank. UGH!!

Here are our Guinea Pigs. They are getting so big. I don't think I ever shared a picture of Fidgit. He is our vocal one. He loves to "talk" to you and tell you exactly how it is. ;) Poor Jack was sick and so we had to take him in to the vet. All better now!!
Now to figure out how to get allergy shots for guinea pigs. My mom is REALLY allegic and I am a little. So I am not allowed to hold them any more. :( Miss my little guys.


Maggie and Fidgit


Xavier and Jack





1 comment:

One Boy One Girl Boutique said...

Wow the Guinea Pigs have gotten Big! Trenton would love to have a lizard but I just can't handle that LOL