Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkins!!

PUMPKINS!!
Well today was a very fun day. It was my daughters preschool field trip to the pumpkin patch. My oldest was off so school today so we decided to make it a family event. 
With a hayride, a fun playground and picking our pumpkins. We had one exhausting but fun day.






Xavier was just as cute as can be today and in front of my camera. Then Riley was hard to find and the pictures are limited. I have this one shot of the back of his head on the hay ride. ;) Just to show evidence of his existance. 

























What to do with 5 pumpkins!




















Well you paint them of course!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a SUPER day!! Can't wait until we go tommorrow.

homomoto said...

I miss you guys SOOOO much!!!
Wish John and I were there.
Nik

Anonymous said...

Cute pumpkins!